Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Year-end @ Davao with LOVE.


Usually, my ministry life starts in the afternoon. =)
To start with, had my [close cell--DOWN] with Lucile @ my lil' nest.  She helped me to prepare buko pandan gulaman for Kabacan Ministry. =) Then, we had our year-end topic with our book of dreams. Remembering how God worked in our 2011 [our ways of evaluating ourselves...and it's good to compare only/within ourselves] and preparing some of our vision and dreams for 2012. =) We can't afford to stop dreaming for something big for 2012 because we know that we had a great Daddy who can't resist sanctifying, purifying, and fulfilling our dreams. <3

Then next...


[photo taken by Ate Marian Delagracia]

Then next...

Here's the finished product of our Buko Pandan Gulaman. J
I decided to prepare a snack for them as my pre-victory party of my being a Registered Nurse of PNLE December 2011. J
 And the team enjoyed it J




And finally my most awaited part Mana Davao and it’s my first time!  J


It’s fun to have friends/ family you know who love GOD. J and this is our way of enjoying.

Fruitful Christmas and Well-Advanced New Year. J








No comments:

Post a Comment