Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 2012: One of the Failures? or Promotion?


Mortals makes elaborate plans,
but God has the last word.
Proverbs 16:1

I didn't passed my December 2011 PNLE. Speechless.

Hmmmmmm... :) I choose to praise God if in this one moment of failure he is glorified. Somehow, it breaks my heart seeing my mom disappointed...but what can I do? It is GOD who has the last word. I am only praying that the LORD will make her understand and sustain her in this moment. Indeed, truly many plans has been made before the result and truly God's plan prevails. For this time, I don't understand what he wants to do with my life at this moment. This unknowa'bility makes my heart faint yet His word is what I cling to sustain me. Truly, I am humbled once again. I have found myself nothing left. But from this I am lead to relearn my leaning skill to my GOD to make me a woman after God's own heart. If this is what it takes to give glory to his name. If this is what it takes to be a pearl. If this is what it takes to be an eagle soaring over the storm then my choice is to be grateful. I got more than my nursing license but a license to be in the likeness of HIS heart. Still I am blessed. Still GOD is faithful. :)

#toGODbetheGLORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment