Monday, March 12, 2012

Wall of Sweetness.

[heart-bloating conversation from a sweetheart--Mariel Moralde.]

[this is me and mariel--and shes's beautiful with her new hair plus me!]

I'm missing her much! but not only her-- the other girls too. Ganito pala ang feeling pagnawalay ka sa mga anak mo. :D hehehe.  God gave me with girls that I can truly miss. I love their company. They are one of the many greatest reason of keeping my commitment to the LORD to continue--as I would always say to them. I want them to know that they are loved the Prince through me. Seeing and hearing them in their faith testifies God's grace is really working. Truly, truly-- my heart is so thankful. So from here, I am reminded that there is a generation watching you--so that Jesus can impact their lives.


Eyeballs! For the Generation! I must not stop doing great things for the LORD! Aye! Not by might nor by power but by the Spirit of the living God. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment