Monday, April 23, 2012

No Ordinary

[Late night journaling.]

Felt comfortable. Seem like I am ready to accept the commonality and mediocre. And the cloud that hid the purpose? -- ooooh! I am so ready to be turned inward. Ready to be ordinary.
But I love how the Lord awaken me and break the readiness from me. I may be at a distance from my spiritual family -- It does not mean that I should do less and be ordinary. Though my purpose is not yet set for cloudlessness and my readiness in some portion is not yet on the go. But the LORD is faithful and ever ready to take me to daylight--and it will start on daybreak. But in this moment, I will just take this opportunity to be broken in surrender.

Thank you JESUS! You are so faithful and loving to me. I want to receive the capability of receiving a bigger love on you.

#prayingforprayerbreakthrough
#lettinggoofself-focusedme.

No comments:

Post a Comment