Monday, May 27, 2013

Motherhood in Singleness. :)



Today, I am preparing for a lesson to teach the younger about DREAMING BIG.
I am not yet a mother, but I am preparing a generation, I am a parent to my generation. :)

Since I don't have the clearer idea how to parent, it is my responsibility to educate myself.
So I did some research and I have found this blogs:

http://www.thewmparentingconnection.com/2011/02/teaching-kids-to-dream-big.html

  • Discover the Dream
  • Dream Big
  • Support the Dream
  • Visualize the Dream
  • Share the Dream
  • Be a Dream Model
http://prekandksharing.blogspot.com/2012/01/teach-children-to-dream-as-big-as-they.html

  • The more a child practices this discovery process, the closer she moves toward eventually finding her true purpose in life.
  • The next time your child asks for something and you’re not sure what to say, tell her to “put it in her dream book.”

Education is important. Resources to educate yourself is readily available in this generation -- internet!

Indeed I don't need to be a biological mother to know how to parent -- doing the ministry which promotes loving God and loving people prepares me how to be a mother. :) If you want to prepare to be a biological mom, disciple a  generation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment