Monday, October 31, 2011

Not with that Empty Charm.

"Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised."
Proverbs 31:30

         To my observation this past weeks or months since I had my bangs, there were no days that I don't hear people saying that I'm beautiful (Thank you LORD! :) for making me beautiful. It has been your grace to my life LORD.). Upon the spontaneity of hearing the honey-filled words of appreciation from people, It became so irritating to my ears. So, I rebelled  inside-- I don't want to be "another-woman-with-empty-charm". I don't want to be plainly beautiful as the world sees. I want to be a woman who has this noble beauty inside--a beauty for the King; A beauty that would really standout; A beauty that can surpass the word "beautiful" as the world defines it; a beauty that the King might want to be enthralled with. But, one thing that I desire most is that the beauty of the LORD will be shining in my life.

"Let the king be enthralled by your beauty;
honor him, for he is your lord."
Psalm 45:11


#Lord, you are shaping me to my final beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment