Monday, October 24, 2011

Overslept.

*a reaction to the [Top 10 Time Wasters: Laziness] of www.setapartgirl.com

Laziness is a real monster.
Snoozing before you can decide to get up from the slumber. But before the sunrise, during the night I found luxury to my hobbies and did not mind the time therefore I went to my bed late.

And this very day, I want to battle in this. Giving the firstfruits of my day to my LORD. Waking up early, havng that discipline as a worship--a love offering. Discipline is something that we sow to reap much fruit. God is delighted when we bear much fruit (i'm talking to myself.hehehe.). In discipline we bear much fruit--in time, character, strength. But before it must bear fruit first it must die. Discipline is a part of dying. John 12:24 says, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.". We die, so we bear much fruit--and it is discipline to my part. I know it is not easy, it is costly. It must be consistent and enjoyed. Again, I'm a princess submitting to God's process.

No comments:

Post a Comment