Friday, September 2, 2011

Reversed Lie: This is Truth

*Created with PhotoShake for AndroidBy



in His Grace--everything happens. :)

There are times that your identity as a leader will be tested--all from the lies of the enemy. But seeing His girls last night [Lucile--His humble G1, Charrise-- she's a treasure hunt last night, Aantonette, Rachel, Shayra & Licca]. As I witnessed God's grace through this girls--all the more I am so amazed, thankful and humbled of His power. A moment of prayed-answers of our prayers. I believe God has set the time for them for His call to be louder on their hearing which is beyond the ears. I am claiming--this very soon... they will encounter the Lord with their full response of their calling. Moreover, seeing Mariel [part of my 12 before and now part of Ate Laloo's Doce.] rising beyond odds and grasping her portion of grace and love. =) Now, back to the truth, conquered the lie in a Jesus' name. A lie reversed through God's grace. Indeed, His grace is sufficient on my weakness.<3 **i believe--age or maturity level is not a requirement to respond the sacred [CALL]. All by His grace.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment