Friday, September 2, 2011

Sweet Chat.

Yes,was heavy-hearted in just one point of time. Lies and lies and lies... and lies that I am battling. Then, finally I decided to lay it down before Him through praising Him for who He is--and not what I'm feeling on that moment. Meditating that all things works together for good (*this time during reload kuya butch is leading the worship singing the song--your love never fails &how he loves us that added to the sweetness.). Then God spoke through my mind and lead to Psalm 120 [--this is my devotion last September 1, 2011]. Then, a certain verse struck my attention and says:

*Psalm 120:2 AMP
Deliver me, O Lord, from lying lips and from deceitful tongues.

This verse that I did not mind last time during devotion--was so right in time for the next day. So i qouted the verse and I wrote a note thru my phone states:

#God, really know me-- that im hearing all lies this day.. :')

It is not fun to hear lies but God broke the moment of lying--making me me realize that **kanina niya pa pala ako tinitingnan. :') #sosweet


So with the revelation--he reminded me of my devotion today saying:

*Psalm 121:8 NKJV
The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.

Then, as I was remembering the verse suddenly I was with that sweet smile and crying.
I cant imagine how God swings his head to right and to the left everywhere I go follow the gaze of mine..just to preserve me. I just can't contain the how my hearts was warmed at that moment. :)



Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment