Wednesday, September 21, 2011

prayer-alarm

*Maanne praying fervently--her first thing in the morning. :)


Last night, I decide to sleep at Ma anne's apartment & woke up from my slumber when I heard my name in Maanne's prayer. So blessed to see my spiritual leader having her intimate prayers to the Lord with our names on her tongue.:) While she's praying and as I got up to my sense while my eyes still closed--and trying to listen more in her prayers in that I know--I had a leader who would really pray for me. While hearing those-- I had this desire in my heart to really pray fervently too. So, I prayed too. :)


Prayer is building relationship with the Lord. Wrestling sweetly for intimacy knowing that only God can fill the longings of this heart. In prayer, we allow Him to do what he wants to do. Morever, prayer makes us even more in love the Lord--an open opportunity to speak the words of romance, need, praises, amazement, gratitude & love for others.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment