Friday, September 2, 2011

Inaanaks--[updatable] =)

Now I have decided to memorize their names for a purpose and a need due to demands. :) but just now--better than never. :) 1. Hercy Bless Carumba
2. "Kikoy"--anak ni ate ann.. haha. nkalimot ko full name.. yayks!!
3."Celine"-- anak ng kapatid na girl ni ate bheng.
4."baby MJ"--anak ni micheal na kapatid ni Ate bheng.
5.Pia Gagni--anak ni tito Shie. Pinsan ko at inaanak c Pia. :)
6. viktor Soguillon--anak ni ate per and kuya mike. :)


*Amanda Andrea Beatrix Brita--di ko siya inaanak.. but she's one of my pamangkin[s] who received Jesus Christ in her life when she was ten years old. I shared Jesus to her while we're @ a wake of one of her playmate "Doydoy" who died at the age of 11 last May 4,2011. It's good to use the event for her to be reminded that life is short & Jesus while she is still alive & young. I believe in my heart--she will be a "pastora" --[her(me) tita's dream]. :)


*hahaha. My way of remembering this Kids--by name, heart & in prayer. I believe prayer will preserve them along with there generations. Its good to pray for them while they are more teachable at their very young age. =)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment